Workshops are a great way to bring groups together to learn more about a topic or to build life skills.
Some workshops that RPC offers to parents and community groups include:
- Grit: Helping our Children Build Character
- Kindergarten Parent Primer: Helping Your Child in Transition
- The Friendship Dance--Fostering Healthy Relationships
- Parenting Together While Living Apart
- Living With Illness, Supporting Your Child
- Parent Advocacy: Navigating 504s, IEPs, and Regular Education
- Domestic Violence Recovery
planning a workshop
Talk to us about your family's or organization's interests. We look forward to planning a small group or workshop with you. If your area of interest is not listed above, ask us about it! We love working on new projects together with our clients.